Do you have a group that craves an energetic speaker that will leave you feeling inspired and motivated? If so, look no further…Catherine Brinks is a master at her craft and will bring organizing strategies for real life chaos. You will leave with tangible organizing ideas, a basic understanding of attacking an organizing project, and the gusto for getting stuff done!
Embracing Organized Chaos
This topic is geared towards younger mothers, such as: mom’s groups, MOPS, Church groups, Parent’s Events.
- Command Center, (Family calendar, filing, dropzone, launch pad)
- School Papers, how to manage all the “stuff” your kids take home.
- Photo Organizing and Storage
- Kid’s Room
- Mom’s Closet
Setting Your Nest Straight
Perfect for any Women’s group with mixed ages serving both professional women and SAHM.
- Bathroom & Linen Closet
- Office & Desk (applicable for both professional and home environments).
Organizing Your Blended Families
This workshop was created with transitioning families in mind, such as: Widow’s Group, Divorce Support Group, Foster Care Programs, Adoption Events, and Therapy Support Groups.
- Family Calendar & Command Center
- Space Planning
- Streamlining the Child’s Travel Experience
- Merging Families’ Ideas, Outing, & Tastes
- Tips for ALL Types of Blended Families
Organizing For Your Leaning Style
Discovering your learning style is step one; step two is embracing your learning style with specific techniques and tools. Step three; is knowing how to set up your space for success. This speaking topic is a great fit for Lunch & Learns, College Students, ADD Support Groups, Student Workshops, and Adults of any age.
- How to Determine Your Leaning Style
- Tools, Tips, & Strategies For:
- Kinesthetic Learner
- Visual Learner
- Auditory Learner
- Space Planning for Your Learning Style
Just like it sounds! Sometimes getting back to the basics is what it really takes to push you to the next level. In this high paced information crazed era, it can feel like we are always on the verge drowning in paper, meetings, and information. Taking some time to sort, purge, re-evaluate the space, and plan for new business is exactly what can push you out of a funk and into your future.
- File system
- Computer Filing
- Calendar and Planning
- How to Get Started
- Maintaining the Office Work
Do you have a specific topic in mind that you don’t see on the list? Shoot Catherine an email to see if it is a topic she might present on.
Pricing varies on group size, topic, and location. Please call Catherine at 312.380.5128 for more information.